Camp Sweataway October 21-25 2021 - Glamping Cot - SOLD OUT - QUEENS AVAILABLE
Looking to save some cash? Try out our glamping cots!
They're comfortable and spacious to enjoy a good night's rest.
Stay in our cozy loft with views of the mountains, or in a room accessible to the deck and beautiful field of never ending wildflowers.
Each bed is equipped with lush pillows, soft sheets, and a vintage wool blanket for that extra warm camp vibe.
Travelling with a friend? Let us know at the time of booking and we'll room you together!
*All bed options are in shared rooms for optimal friend making
*Deposit is non-refundable. Payment plans are available.
What's included in this option?
- 4 nights / 5 days in a gorgeous 5000 sq ft log cabin in Rock Creek, British Columbia overlooking the Monashee mountains with a wrap around porch for endless views and relaxation
- Two movement sessions daily with our trainer Ella Dove
- Guided hike through the mountains with exceptional views
- Personal growth & nutrition workshops for a prosperous life
- Healthy and delicious meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks)
- Wide variety of refreshing beverages
- On site professional photographer
- Transfer to and from the Kelowna airport (if flying in)
- Towels, bedsheets and other hygiene essentials
- An epic Swag Bag to take home
- Flights or transportation to the lodge (except for Kelowna airport transfers)
- Travel insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wifi (there will be cell service)
- Alcohol (we suggest bringing wine or beer, but do not encourage hard alcohol)